About Ardeo Education SolutionsConcerns about cost and student debt are top of mind for nearly every family considering college. We have helped more than 200 institutions overcome those concerns by providing a student loan safety-net.
Imagine how much you could improve access and enrollment on your campus if you removed the fear of student loan debt for your prospects, too.
Ardeo Education Solutions is a public benefit company. We work to increase access to higher education and have provided more than 20,000 students with our powerful financial safety-net that helps graduates with modest incomes repay their student loans.
Our program was inspired by a similar model founded more than 30 years ago at Yale Law School. Read about it in our new book, free to higher ed professionals. Just fill out this form on our website, and we’ll mail you a complimentary copy.
- Financial Aid, Loan Repayment Assistance Programs, Nontraditional Student Recruitment, Student Loan Safety Net Programs, Student Loan Services, Student Success / Retention, Student Yield, Traditional Student Recruitment, Transfer Recruitment, Undergraduate Recruitment
Marketing LRAPs Broadly to Increase Enrollment
Alderson Broaddus University
“We know that student loan debt is a concern for students in the region and around the country. The AB Advantage is a way for us to be responsive to our students’ needs and continue to show the value of an Alderson Broaddus education.”
Dr. Eric Shor, Vice President for Enrollment Management at Alderson Broaddus University
Alderson Broaddus University, a private university in Philippi, West Virginia, grew their Fall 2019 enrollment by offering an LRAP to all incoming students. The university’s customized loan repayment assistance program — the AB Advantage — is offered to all incoming freshmen students.
Results for AB include:
- 10% enrollment increase over the 2018 incoming class.
- 14.1% of surveyed students indicated they would not have enrolled without an LRAP.
- $463,000 estimated in additional net-net revenue through graduation from only those who indicated they would not have enrolled without an LRAP, after accounting for the LRAP fees for the borrowing students.
- Ardeo Education LRAP
Making a Powerful, Distinctive Promise with "The Argo Advantage"
University of Providence
Great Falls, MT
“It is only my mom and me in our family. We are on a tight budget and thinking about how to repay loans is absolutely overwhelming. I feel so much better and thankful that LRAP exists. It takes a lot of the “scary” out of affording college, which is extremely important to me. Ardeo’s team was extremely nice and helpful.”
Tarel R., University of Providence Student
University of Providence partnered with Ardeo for a pilot and, pleased by the demonstrated results, university leadership expanded the program. In fact, they created a new flagship distinction for their university brand: The Argo Advantage.
- 42% increase in incoming freshman enrollment for 2018/19 cycle, an overall increase of 39 students.
- 19 new students who would not have enrolled without an LRAP.
- $396,000 in additional net-net revenue through graduation from only those who would not have enrolled without an LRAP after the LRAP fees for all.
- Ardeo Education LRAP
Enrollment Success by Offering an LRAP Selectively to Prospective Students Identified as Unresponsive or Disengaged
Seattle Pacific University
“LRAP is a vital tool that provides a safety-net for students in good and challenging economic times … LRAP has been part of the answer to serving students, securing our enrollment and impacting our revenue.”
Jordan Grant, Associate Vice President for Enrollment Operations and Student Financial Services at Seattle Pacific University
Seattle Pacific University targeted admitted prospective students who had been unresponsive for 60 days or more. They saw these results:
- 99 additional new students enrolled after the offer of an LRAP.
- 42% of students said they would not have enrolled at SPU without an LRAP.
- $1.7 million in additional net revenue was projected, through graduation, from only those students who would not have enrolled without an LRAP, after the LRAP fees for all.
- Ardeo Education LRAP
Jun 30, 2021
Ardeo staff have worked closely with us on strategies to leverage LRAPs that work for us. They don't push a one-size-fits-all solution. They provide valuable insight based on years of experience in the college enrollment space and are a pleasure to work with. On the customer service side of things, our Ardeo reps are quick to respond, provide feedback, and get their product into market. Their product has lead to measurable results for our institution. I highly recommend Ardeo.
Jun 21, 2021
"Excellent Service and Product"
We have been so impressed with the level of service provided by our Ardeo team. They not only help us with their great product, but the also share industry tips, tricks, and strategies that help our team members become more successful.
Jun 15, 2021
It became evident in our work with a specific part of our admitted student population that we just needed something else to make that final compelling case for enrollment and push up yield. LRAP seemed like a really good option, but it turned out actually to be the perfect tool. It resolved exactly the concerns that our students had, especially those who were holding out on a final decision. We literally had students telling us that offering them Loan Repayment Assistance was the reason they decided to enroll!
Jun 10, 2021
"One of the best! "
Ardeo, and their staff, are absolutely amazing to work with in every way! I have worked with Ardeo for many years and I am continuously impressed by their customer service, innovation, product offerings, training opportunities, follow-up, and follow-through. Their staff is communicative, caring, and feel like an extension of our team. We have successful utilized their LRAP program to increase our incoming student enrollment and anticipate continuing our work with them for many years to come!